|Q3 Date: Thursday 29th August, 2019
Time: 08.00-10.30 am
Venue: Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
Speaker: Brian Montgomery, Finance Director, EMEA, APJ & Canada, Workday
Event Partner: Workday
Delegates: 25 Senior finance executives cross industry
Embracing digital technology to transform finance
At this exclusive FDE breakfast, we will be hearing from finance leaders across different industries who will be sharing their experiences on the key enablers, as well as pitfalls to avoid, when undertaking any kind of finance transformation journey.
The session will include a keynote presentation by Brian Montgomery, Finance Director at Workday. Brian is responsible for the accounting and controllership functions for Workday in EMEA, APJ and Canada and will, during this briefing, be exploring areas such as:
- Do we have the right People with the right skill set?
- Do we challenge our processes and invest enough in automation?
- And ultimately, does Technology truly enable Finance to be disruptive?
This exclusive, VIP invitation-only event, which includes complimentary breakfast and drinks for the duration, will enable you to network with like-minded finance professionals who are at various stages of their own transformation journeys and developing their functions to be more cost and time efficient.
The VIP invitation includes:
• Attendance of the event
• Networking opportunities reflecting the event’s exclusivity
• Breakfast & Drinks
Hotel Adlon Kempinski, Unter den Linden 77, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- 8.00: Registration and coffee networking
- 8.30: Breakfast served
- 9.00: Welcome by FDE
- 9.05: Introductory speech by Workday
- 9.20: Discussion Moderated by Brian Montgomery, Finance Director, EMEA, Workday
- 9.50: Q&A
- 10.20: End of briefing and additional networking
Since 1992 FDE magazine has delivered informative and authoritative coverage of the finance function, bringing you comment and analysis from the world’s most powerful business leaders. The objective of FDE briefings is to gather a community of leading Finance Directors / CFOs at world class venues to gain valuable insight from distinguished speakers. Participants have the opportunity to meet, network and discuss relevant issues and trends at a 5 star venue.